Away tickets 23/24

Foreveram

Just seen on the website that you can pay on the gate at Reading tonight.  Still tickets remaining for Charlton.  When we get promoted will this become the norm with bigger grounds?  Hoping it'll also be the end of this ridiculous away membership, which I refuse to pay, also.  I've missed a few away days which I wanted to go to but hey ho..........

33 minutes ago, SKHunter said:

Just seen on the website that you can pay on the gate at Reading tonight.  Still tickets remaining for Charlton.  When we get promoted will this become the norm with bigger grounds?  Hoping it'll also be the end of this ridiculous away membership, which I refuse to pay, also.  I've missed a few away days which I wanted to go to but hey ho..........

Anything over an allocation of 3,000 you should be ok but I don’t think they will stop the away membership, it still needs to be in place when demand exceeds supply and it brings extra revenue to the club 

33 minutes ago, SKHunter said:

No it won’t be the end of the membership, numbers will probably increase. 
Reading is a Tuesday night with nearly 3,000 tickets available.

Charlton hasn’t even gone on sale to season ticket holders yet, also with around 3,000 tickets.

If we continue to well this season I think you will do well to get an away ticket without away membership in the remaining games.

Do we think the Charlton tickets will make it to general sale?

Considering holding out so I can get one for my mate to come who is not a member but don't want to miss out all together

9 minutes ago, Beanie said:

Do we think the Charlton tickets will make it to general sale?

Considering holding out so I can get one for my mate to come who is not a member but don't want to miss out all together

Yes. And some.

4 hours ago, Steadybreeze said:

Anyone know how many blocks still to open up? Currently showing only 24 tickets left

68 tickets currently available and then two more blocks to open up.

Currently available to all members and season ticket holders, general sale on Friday.

Half of one of the two remaining blocks at Charlton now open with 184 seats now available.

Just leaves half a block with 182 seats plus the last small block.

Don’t know why they don’t just open the lot.

8 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Half of one of the two remaining blocks at Charlton now open with 184 seats now available.

Just leaves half a block with 182 seats plus the last small block.

Don’t know why they don’t just open the lot.

They did exacrly this on our last visit to Charlton. Each block tentatively released even though postal deadline gets ever closer & we are close to selling out. As I recall last time at Charlton, the smallest block was never opened even though everything else had virtually sold out...ended up being pay on the day which people were unlikely to risk given how close we were to selling out.

Probably needs formally asking (SCG question?) but I'd like to see all away blocks released at the start of sales. We are very likely to sell out all of allocations anyway, it rewards most loyal away fans with their chosen seats and also gives everyone true picture of allocation & sales for that given match.

Edited by LeedsCityRam

4 minutes ago, LeedsCityRam said:

They did exacrly this on our last visit to Charlton. Each block tentatively released even though postal deadline gets ever closer & we are close to selling out. As I recall last time at Charlton, the smallest block was never opened even though everything else had virtually sold out...ended up being pay on the day which people were unlikely to risk given how close we were to selling out.

Probably needs formally asking (SCG question?) but I'd like to see all away blocks released at the start of sales. We are very likely to sell out all of allocations anyway, it rewards most loyal away fans with their chosen seats and also gives everyone true picture of allocation & sales for that given match.

Exactly, and there would be no need for fans standing blocking the stairways

11 minutes ago, LeedsCityRam said:

You don't know how many times I have raised this. Always the same answer

"We are following instructions from the home club.." 

On 24/01/2024 at 21:47, LeedsCityRam said:

The away team dictate how the blocks are sold, Police also have a hand in it too. It is frustrating though I agree.