Away tickets 23/24

Foreveram

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

I think we are selling our tickets to visiting supporters too cheap. We have changed the pricing structure this season, we now charge away fans the equivalent price of our behind the goal seats rather than the corner seats as previously, which would have added another £5 to the Wigan tickets.

It depends on the viewpoint. I think £20 is plenty for away fans. We have a good stadium, attract decent crowds and probably sell quite a lot in the concourses, too.

I like that we are "doing the right thing". 

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

I think we are selling our tickets to visiting supporters too cheap. We have changed the pricing structure this season, we now charge away fans the equivalent price of our behind the goal seats rather than the corner seats as previously, which would have added another £5 to the Wigan tickets.

I agree, I sit in the north east corner, so why should I pay more than the equipment corner?

1 hour ago, angieram said:

It depends on the viewpoint. I think £20 is plenty for away fans. We have a good stadium, attract decent crowds and probably sell quite a lot in the concourses, too.

I like that we are "doing the right thing". 

But we are charging the home fans more for the equivalent seats.

I think away fans should pay less personally as generally they have to travel further so their costs are higher, and the more that come, the more revenue for us and better atmosphere.

I also think we are doing the right thing, I want us to be regarded as one of the best clubs in the Country and this will help.

25 minutes ago, SKHunter said:

Think I'll get one?  Season ticket holder.  They seem to have slowed down.  Mind, I've seen the hotel prices.

Really can’t see it getting to season ticket holders, still 5+ and all members to go with just 349 left now.

Are Wembley tickets classed as "Away", or "Neutral"?

Asking for a long term ST holder that is becoming rather excited now that the weather is starting to perk up a bit, and realising that hey, maybe a trophy is as good as an actual cup afterall... etc... etc... 

12 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Are Wembley tickets classed as "Away", or "Neutral"?

Asking for a long term ST holder that is becoming rather excited now that the weather is starting to perk up a bit, and realising that hey, maybe a trophy is as good as an actual cup afterall... etc... etc... 

I think I read somewhere ( probably the sun) that only people who have been to at least one of the first four trophy games qualify for a Wembley ticket 😂