Away tickets 23/24

Foreveram

Tickets on sale to season ticket holders for Crewe at 10 o’clock tomorrow morning.

Only 67 tickets currently available, as I thought they would, they have only opened two small blocks containing 77 seats in the stand behind the goal. Hopefully more will be opened before 10 o’clock.

There is 4 more blocks to be opened up which I believe contains around 600 seats.

This will give us two sides of the ground although the main stand for home fans is much larger, holding around 7,000.

11 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Tickets on sale to season ticket holders for Crewe at 10 o’clock tomorrow morning.

Only 67 tickets currently available, as I thought they would, they have only opened two small blocks containing 77 seats in the stand behind the goal. Hopefully more will be opened before 10 o’clock.

There is 4 more blocks to be opened up which I believe contains around 600 seats.

This will give us two sides of the ground although the main stand for home fans is much larger, holding around 7,000.

Purchased. First away day since the Noughties. COYR!

3 hours ago, SKHunter said:

Mine is still saying that payment is still been processed.  That's from 10 minutes ago!  Anyone else having the same problem.  👿

I had the same problem but I got the confirmation email so hopefully everything is fine. However, I won't sit comfortably until the ticket is in my hands.

3 hours ago, SKHunter said:

Mine is still saying that payment is still been processed.  That's from 10 minutes ago!  Anyone else having the same problem.  👿

Had the same message after buying my tickets, then got an email confirming purchase.

The same happened when I've previously bought tickets. So not expecting to be any problems when I go to collect the tickets.

Reading will probably be moved as it is in the international break.

It seems we have seats straggling two stands so I'm expecting a set up a bit like our south east corner now for away fans.

We used to just get given most of the area behind the goal.

Port Vale away end is now at the opposite end of the ground to last season.

Tickets on sale to 10+ members tomorrow morning at 10 o’clock.

Reading 625 tickets available with more blocks to open up.

Port Vale 1,064 tickets available with more blocks to open up.

Crewe on general sale, 31 tickets left with one small block still to open up with about another 100 seats. Must be collected from the ticket office at Derby.

8 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Tickets on sale to 10+ members tomorrow morning at 10 o’clock.

Reading 625 tickets available with more blocks to open up.

Port Vale 1,064 tickets available with more blocks to open up.

Crewe on general sale, 31 tickets left with one small block still to open up with about another 100 seats. Must be collected from the ticket office at Derby.

I’m hanging on with Reading, is that the next international break? If it’s off I will have to see when it’s arranged , hopefully after my 2024 work holidays are available