A practical thank you to David Clowes, and DCFC.

Rev

10 hours ago, Red Ram said:

Hopefully not. If there's one thing the Mel Morris era should have taught us it's that there's almost no correlation between how mich you spend on players and player quality. As George Thorne said, Morris spent £50 million making Derby a weaker side. Butterfield for £4 million, Jozefzoon for £3 million to pick just two examples. Compare and contrast with Martin for nothing, Forsyth for nothing, Bryson £400k etc etc.  

Let's build slowly, surely and sustainably and not repeat the mistakes of the past...

I am hoping for quality not spending for the sake of spending. Our owner will have seen the mistakes made in the past and if he is like us normal fans will know sensible recruitment is vital.

9 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

I am hoping for quality not spending for the sake of spending. Our owner will have seen the mistakes made in the past and if he is like us normal fans will know sensible recruitment is vital.

Me too but you can guarantee, as soon as any restrictions are lifted, there will be some who will complain about the lack of ambition if we’re not in the market for an expensive striker.

On 30/04/2023 at 23:11, Boycie said:

You are Chris Kirtchner and I claim my free air miles voucher.

I can confirm this is true. You have definitely won, I’ve seen his passport, bit coin wallet and his air miles account number as proof of funds. Your Voucher has been loaded on to our custom delivery donkey; So, …..bank holidays, international banking system procedures, money laundering compliance apart, your reward will be with you in 48 hours (plus or minus the odd corner flag ) I shook his hand and counted all my fingers .. it’s a winner, bet your house on it