Back to hospital in april

B4ev6is

Well guys 21st of april I got to have injection done but not the normal kind i got yellow liquid stuff and then a scan to see were put injection but me making burton game is come and go for me it i can walk then i will go but if not i might have settle for radio derby. But i have not missed a game in years but if it works then hopeful I can go back to work but if not I am still going try too. As if the op it will be 6 to 8 months away I cant be off work for much longer. 

I am trying walk normal in my normal shoes again but sadly my neve dammage can give same affects of antivirus but I will get it in my big toe great.

But hey I will still go to games regardless but this is little update.

13 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well guys 21st of april I got to have injection done but not the normal kind i got yellow liquid stuff and then a scan to see were put injection but me making burton game is come and go for me it i can walk then i will go but if not i might have settle for radio derby. But i have not missed a game in years but if it works then hopeful I can go back to work but if not I am still going try too. As if the op it will be 6 to 8 months away I cant be off work for much longer. 

I am trying walk normal in my normal shoes again but sadly my neve dammage can give same affects of antivirus but I will get it in my big toe great.

But hey I will still go to games regardless but this is little update.

stay strong mate , hopefully sorted soon , the Rams need you

15 hours ago, Cisse said:

I hope they get it fixed soon B4. You have been battling with this for so long. It is weird they can do so remarkable things with hearts and brains but can't fix one toe. Hang in there B4, stay positive.

Normal break they do nrothing but let you carry on but mine was a bad break broke 3 places and all the bone splinted I can feel were one of breaks is.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Normal break they do nrothing but let you carry on but mine was a bad break broke 3 places and all the bone splinted I can feel were one of breaks is.

What you should have said was...

"I broke it in 3 places... Morecambe, Portsmouth, and Lincoln"!

That would have got loads of laughs, I reckon!  👀

#toolatenow
#bestofluckbuddy