Dust our selfs go again fight till the end

B4ev6is

Well guys were all pretty down but we must find the fight and get behind the team even feeling pretty negative including me but they need us right now and we must lift noise level we must get behind them and let's help lift them and find a way to stay in the play off or go down fighting and if we dont make it we try again next season.

I agree. I was very disappointed with how quiet we went as soon as Peterborough scored their first last Saturday. 

The players were trying to encourage us to make some noise but collectively we didn't really respond.

I know it's difficult when you're feeling "oh, no, here we go again!" But we can make a difference. 

Unless we're also all gassed out after 60 minutes? No good criticising the players for that if we can't last the full 95 ourselves! 

15 minutes ago, angieram said:

I agree. I was very disappointed with how quiet we went as soon as Peterborough scored their first last Saturday. 

The players were trying to encourage us to make some noise but collectively we didn't really respond.

I know it's difficult when you're feeling "oh, no, here we go again!" But we can make a difference. 

Unless we're also all gassed out after 60 minutes? No good criticising the players for that if we can't last the full 95 ourselves! 

I am trying to angie just with my toe and neve dammage telling on me now thing is I keep trying get people going.

I had one lady behind me nonstop cheering the boys on even when the crowd grew quiet.

She was also there clapping at the end , even with the disappointment of the loss.

It’s easy to support a winning team . You can see the effort but we are coming up short.

There were patches of good fluid football against PBoro but without an end product.

But without a 20 goal striker on the bench to change things , that’s where we are so we have to make do and cheering will always help the team more than jeering and moaning.

Its not happy clapping, it’s supporting through the dark times until we shine again 🐏

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I am trying to angie just with my toe and neve dammage telling on me now thing is I keep trying get people going.

As a genuine and concerning question since you bring up the subject constantly. If your toe is as painful and as life changingly damaged (with possible amputation as you've previously mentioned) enough to not work, not see your friends in over a year and not leave your house etc, then why are you going home and away to Derby games? Surely this involves hours on your feet, walking around, standing up, sitting down. Things don't really add up. 

2 hours ago, Jortat said:

I had one lady behind me nonstop cheering the boys on even when the crowd grew quiet.

She was also there clapping at the end , even with the disappointment of the loss.

It’s easy to support a winning team . You can see the effort but we are coming up short.

There were patches of good fluid football against PBoro but without an end product.

But without a 20 goal striker on the bench to change things , that’s where we are so we have to make do and cheering will always help the team more than jeering and moaning.

Its not happy clapping, it’s supporting through the dark times until we shine again 🐏

All females on the forum hoping the "lady" was us!!!  Many did stay though - it didnt feel negative like last home match at all. 

1 hour ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

As a genuine and concerning question since you bring up the subject constantly. If your toe is as painful and as life changingly damaged (with possible amputation as you've previously mentioned) enough to not work, not see your friends in over a year and not leave your house etc, then why are you going home and away to Derby games? Surely this involves hours on your feet, walking around, standing up, sitting down. Things don't really add up. 

I suspect following the (not so mighty at the moment) rams is B4's true love and despite the pain of going to matches perhaps helps him through this tricky period. I hope they put a good run together for you @B4ev6is until the end of the season

2 hours ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

Because derby always been there for me and been there ready catch me when I fall down. Like I in rocky film when get knock down get up keep moving forward.

17 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well guys were all pretty down but we must find the fight and get behind the team even feeling pretty negative including me but they need us right now and we must lift noise level we must get behind them and let's help lift them and find a way to stay in the play off or go down fighting and if we dont make it we try again next season.

well said mate   COYR

15 hours ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

why do you dig at B4 every chance you get ?

16 hours ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

Well  buddy I went to hospital in jan I think my mum and me both asked when can I go back to work all I got was I cant go back till it is healed u got appointment in July but i am considering going back soon but injection then but big man in that department does not think it will work so we asked cant i just have op then all i got was try everything else first.