How many wins to make playoffs

Curtains

I’d say Derby are least favorites going into the final 3 games, but I have a feeling 6 points will be enough.

Bolton by far the most likely given their fixtures and the game in hand. They probably need just two more wins from their 4 games.

I think we can safely say neither Derby or Posh will be picking up maximum points. That would be a huge surprise.

9 hours ago, SKRam said:

Looking at Bolton’s fixtures and the game in hand, you’d think it’s gonna be Peterborough or us for final spot 

I Hope Please GIFYou 

The bookies can’t split us and Peterborough, both 6-1 for promotion. Play off qualification could easily come down to goal difference. Pompey will come full of gusto for their last away game . So 3/4 goals v Burton could make all the difference.

1 hour ago, jimtastic56 said:

The bookies can’t split us and Peterborough, both 6-1 for promotion. Play off qualification could easily come down to goal difference. Pompey will come full of gusto for their last away game . So 3/4 goals v Burton could make all the difference.

It’s going to be close.   Tomorrow is massive as Posh have the Tractor Boys to play. 
We could be in playoff place by close of play tomorrow 

16 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Well if Posh win and we win we need to close the goal difference.

Posh still have Bristol at home and Barnsley away so not easy for them either.  

I know. Our final games aren't any easier (I'd say Portsmouth at home is tougher that Bristol). That's why I say we need to overtake them tomorrow.