V Shrewsbury Town (H) 4th March 15.00

Boycie

1 minute ago, DerbyRam! said:

Cant blame those on the ref, what was Rooney thinking with that push?

If it was on a Derby player I'd also be annoyed if we didnt get a clear penalty. Quite simply you can't do that in the penalty area

Did I dream the same thing happening to Dobbin in their box just before? Dobbin stayed on his feet though.

1 minute ago, LincsRam said:

Cashin is going to get sent off unless he stops jumping in recklessly

Got to be smarter now he's on the tightrope. One more significant foul and it sounds like he's gone. Though he's down injured, so maybe Curtis will come on anyway. The injury break giving Derby time to regroup. Let's hope we can grab the winner.

1 minute ago, oodledoodle said:

Did I dream the same thing happening to Dobbin in their box just before? Dobbin stayed on his feet though.

Exactly. I think with Dobbin over hitting the ball it went against him, also the dark arts come into play where he tried to stay in his feet instead

Just now, HorsforthRam said:

Let’s be fair. They’ve played some good stuff this half. We need to step it up to get 3 points never mind hold on to one 

That is very true, the half time tactical changes worked well for them, they have improved and we have gone back but we have also had two good positions in there area without getting a decent shot off.