Pick your heads up lads

B4ev6is

Look I know it might feel like a loss yesterday we held out for a draw and that's something I know you wanted to win like all of us. I saw hurt in your eyes look you need trust yourself and believe I I do in you. 

I know you all got heart as champions and showed 15 games unbeaten run all you guys got to re find it. 

Dont let one little knock set you back.

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Look I know it might feel like a loss yesterday we held out for a draw and that's something I know you wanted to win like all of us. I saw hurt in your eyes look you need trust yourself and believe I I do in you. 

I know you all got heart as champions and showed 15 games unbeaten run all you guys got to re find it. 

Dont let one little knock set you back.

Yeah, but there was a bigger knock before last nights little knock, don't forget.

That's two knocks so far, of varying dimensions.  

Many more knocks, and we'll be knocking on the mid-table trapdoor.

...Not that I'm knocking your enthusiasm, mind!   ?

12 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Yeah, but there was a bigger knock before last nights little knock, don't forget.

Look we can go up of through the play offs so be it.

3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Look we can go up of through the play offs so be it.

Look!  
You're the one that only mentioned last nights little knock for the players to get over, when in reality, there was clearly a bigger knock immediately before that.  That's two consecutive knocks.

You should have ended your first post with "Don't let the last two knocks set you back", then I would have applauded you, and supported you 100%.

I hasten to add, I agree with you, and also think we'll be ok, and that we will go up by the play offs.  I still support you... just not 100%, as you got your facts wrong.

Sometimes, there is no need to take things so personally, and take them to heart.  We're just chatting.  ???

23 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Knockers, there’s too many about! Get behind the lads!!