Beer in Derby

Ramifications

6 hours ago, Ramifications said:

Two questions. 
Which pub serves the best pint of Bass in Derby centre? 
What are the best real ale pubs in Derby centre? 
Cheers in advance. 

Best pubs in the centre Exeter , Smithfield , Dolphin , Flowerpot, Brewery Tap ( Silk Mill will be reopened this week so could well be added to this ) a bit further out Brunswick , Peacock , Alex , Falstaff, Creaky Floorboard. I’m sure a few others could be added . 
Smithy for Bass 

7 hours ago, Ramifications said:

Two questions. 
Which pub serves the best pint of Bass in Derby centre? 
What are the best real ale pubs in Derby centre? 
Cheers in advance. 

Burton lol

Coopers Tavern. Straight from the barrel in the bar, rather through pipes & a pump. It comes out with no head on or having to wait for it to settle. 

Smithfield for Bass, IME 

1 hour ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

Best pubs in the centre Exeter , Smithfield , Dolphin , Flowerpot, Brewery Tap ( Silk Mill will be reopened this week so could well be added to this ) a bit further out Brunswick , Peacock , Alex , Falstaff, Creaky Floorboard. I’m sure a few others could be added . 
Smithy for Bass 

Add the Greyhound, Babbingtons, Standing Order, Mr Grundy's, Furnace and Five Lamps. 

Haven't been in the Last Post, Little Chester Ale House or the Old Bell recently, but they were all decent last time I went in. 

The Dolphin was always a good place for Bass and real ale generally, but I've had reports of variable quality recently though I haven't been in myself since about September.