Andrew Moran

Macintosh

12 minutes ago, Macintosh said:

Prior to Liam Rosenior departing, I was told the loan signing of Andrew Moran was very likely in January. He's an attacking midfielder, a bit like Jason Knight. Probably not a consideration now, but considered Brighton's best ever prospect.

Won't he likely go to Hull then?

6 minutes ago, Gerry Daly said:

I don't think we need a winger. We only need defenders unless key players leave in the window and have to be replaced

I would have thought , apart from RB, we are quite well stocked for defenders with Curtis , Roberts and Rooney available but not currently starting and Chester on the mend ? 

We have numbers but if I were the manager I would look at our centre backs and think Curtis(37), Chester(35), Stearman(38)  and Forsyth (36) then Cashin(20) and Rooney(18) is not something to rely on. I'd be looking to bring in someone in his mid 20's and I would be amazed if Warne doesn't do that. We are really strong elsewhere in the team, but that's the weakness. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Curtis doesn't go off to join Rosenior in any case, but even if he doesn't, lets face it he's past it now. Chester is just a crock, we can't rely on him. We have been really lucky that Forsyth has been able to step up to the plate so well