We're topping the table in one way.....penalties conceded

Tyler Durden

We've conceded more penalties in the last 5 games than any other side has all season in English football. Also, we've conceded the same amount of penalties in the past 5 games as we have done in the previous two seasons. 

It's definitely not making our life any easier. 

17 hours ago, PistoldPete said:

Yes its funny from the camera  angle it looked like a peno, but from East Stand it didn't.  

It just goes to show you how easy it is to think that a decision is terrible when you've viewed it from one direction and the official has seen it from different angle. From the lower east stand near to the centre, I thought that it was never a penalty against Rovers, however, after watching the tv replay, it was an obvious one. It may explain some of the harsh penalties given against us by the linesmen who have a similar view to ourselves.

1 hour ago, ram59 said:

It just goes to show you how easy it is to think that a decision is terrible when you've viewed it from one direction and the official has seen it from different angle. From the lower east stand near to the centre, I thought that it was never a penalty against Rovers, however, after watching the tv replay, it was an obvious one. It may explain some of the harsh penalties given against us by the linesmen who have a similar view to ourselves.

Question is who has the best view, the Tv or the people in the stand. Depends where you sit. 

On 30/10/2022 at 15:11, Brailsford Ram said:

I was right behind it too from the halfway line in East Stand. It was the best view I have had of all six penalties. From my view it was definitely not a penalty - the people around me were of the same opinion. The Rovers player was a third of the way down in his fall before the ball even got to them. Still, at least it didn't affect the result this time.

Suggest you watch the tv replay. 

On 30/10/2022 at 14:39, Yoxoram said:

My view of the penalty was from the South Stand. My head dropped the moment Forsyth hung his leg out. It was 100% a penalty.

My view was on the south stand concourse TV monitor from the ridiculously long and slow queue for a half time snack as I didn't have time for lunch. There never seems to be much urgency from the servers given the tight timeframe to get everyone served.