Silent auction for shirts

swanny

Just saw the tweet about the silent auction of players shirts. I'd assumed they were selling all of the shirts used, but from the terms and conditions it looks like they only have three? Or have i misunderstood the T&Cs? 

6 hours ago, swanny said:

Just saw the tweet about the silent auction of players shirts. I'd assumed they were selling all of the shirts used, but from the terms and conditions it looks like they only have three? Or have i misunderstood the T&Cs? 

I don't know. No one's saying.......

I think I read there’s going to be some golden tickets within match day programmes to win one. Can’t remember for how many shirts though.

To add, I can’t for the life of me remember or find where I read it.

Edited by SaffyRam
Edited to add I can’t remember where I read it.

From DCFC email.

Derby County Silent Auction link

There are three Pre-Season Shirts up for grabs featuring the One Club, One City, We Are Derby logo and subsequently signed by the first team squad. The Club are giving fans the chance to place a silent bid for the opportunity to get their hands of one of these limited edition shirts.

From DCFC email

Fans will also have the chance to win one of the shirts through a series of matchday giveaways, subscriber promotions and through a text donation platform set up by Derby County Community Trust throughout October.

As part of the ‘One Club’ philosophy, all proceeds from the sales will be donated to Derby County Community Trust, who are planning projects to counteract the growing cost of living this winter.……

Sounds like three up for grads in the auction…………………but then again. ?

My efforts with documenting and preserving the history of our club through its shirts have been acknowledged and rewarded by the kind gift from the club of the number 9 shirt as worn by James Collins through the pre season games when we were without our new seasons kit, depicting Derby as a United City and football club, it was nice to be rewarded but even better for the club to recognise the longer term purpose of the collection.

4FA90C5B-CD1E-4BCB-BF1C-65EA97F31A7D.jpeg

FDBC86B3-2B92-45EF-9919-C48252221F30.jpeg

0CE9984A-48F9-48E8-AC55-FE3507BCE98C.jpeg

397AFE24-834E-418C-ACB6-5D7C6ACC526E.jpeg

8D380380-43CA-4C4D-8949-88DC1DFC666C.jpeg

D026DAA1-1AD5-4AFF-A694-E6362E130106.jpeg