Rosenior or Warne?

IslandExile

Rosenior or Warne?  

284 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

51 minutes ago, ram59 said:

Much has been said about LR's loyalty to the club, but he did go for an interview for the Blackpool job. That didn't come to fruition and I don't know the reason for that, but if he went for the interview, he must have been prepared to leave us if the offer had been good enough. Surely, a loyal man wouldn't have even gone for the interview?

Loyalty goes out the window when you are a coach and you get offered a job as a manager, and understandably so

9 hours ago, ram59 said:

Much has been said about LR's loyalty to the club, but he did go for an interview for the Blackpool job. That didn't come to fruition and I don't know the reason for that, but if he went for the interview, he must have been prepared to leave us if the offer had been good enough. Surely, a loyal man wouldn't have even gone for the interview?

Yes, that's true. He's made it clear he wants a managerial role.

Warne on the basis we have to back the current man at the helm. I am, however, disappointed for Rosenior, 7th is a good start with all the upheaval we've had, what was the expectation at board level, we'd be top 3 all season? It makes sense if Rosenior was only ever interim with a view to a permanent always coming in i.e. just a matter of timing. If Rosenior had a genuine chance at the job, somewhat harsh given the players he brought in and a solid enough, if not spectacular start. I do hope the style changes now though with a new manager, doesn't need to be totally thrown away given a lot worked and we can still be a possession team but the obsession with kamikaze style triangles in and around our box and a keeper playing almost on the halfway line...be glad to see the back of those aspects.