Football podcasts

LERam

Last few weeks/months I've just been introduced to podcasts

Any recommendations??

I've been listening to "Quickly Kevin will he score, 90's podcast"

Fully recommend to anyone who sees the 90's as the pinnacle of football, great trip down memory lane. I've just got to the end but would love another funny 90's podcast

Undr The Cosh and The Fozcast by Ben Foster, pretty much the only 2 I listen to now, well watch as they are on YouTube.

So many out there now it’s almost impossible to keep up with unless you have no other interests than football.

Used to listen to more, including all the fan produced Derby County ones which are excellent, it’s just reading opinions on this forum, social media, when I put the phone or computer down, last thing I need is more Derby/football content.

Undr The Cosh fills the Magic Sponge gap, digs into former players/managers careers pulling out stories, if you haven’t seen any, jump on YouTube and dig out the Mark Crossley ones just for his Brian Clough impression and stories.

Another would be the Jeff Winter episode and Leon Knight, although you have to take his stories with a huge pinch of salt with that one. 

They have recorded one with Stephen Bywater which I literally cannot wait for, they are holding on to it as he’s requested it isn’t released yet which only builds the interest as he must have revealed some stuff.

On 30/07/2022 at 18:46, Dave Mackay Ate My Hamster said:

Moment of Truth is the best football podcast I've listened to.

Rotherham manager Paul Warne and Oxford's Karl Robinson are mic'd up for the last 3 months of last season.

Very insightful. It's on BBC sounds.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/2022/moment-of-truth-new-bbc-sounds-podcast

Why would you want to listen to them two mardy personality vacuums though?! 

Undr the cosh is what i consider the best if you want a behind closed doors insight. Always eventful stories.  Steve davies was my favourite one the bywater hotel story cracked me up.

NTT20 is what it says on the tin. Every club except the premier league discussed weekly.  Hosts George and ali have so much in depth knowledge of players and lower league teams its commendable.

Dont always agree with them but respect their opinion. They dont show bias and give an honest personal view of current events

On 29/07/2022 at 00:56, Shipley Ram said:

Try Under the Cosh, I watch them on youtube but they are downloadable as podcasts

Here's a Derby related one

This Forest t*** has some funny stories

That Alan Rogers one is hilarious. Picking and choosing a few of these but will try and just start back from the start soon.

On 31/07/2022 at 09:46, David said:

Undr The Cosh and The Fozcast by Ben Foster, pretty much the only 2 I listen to now, well watch as they are on YouTube.

So many out there now it’s almost impossible to keep up with unless you have no other interests than football.

Used to listen to more, including all the fan produced Derby County ones which are excellent, it’s just reading opinions on this forum, social media, when I put the phone or computer down, last thing I need is more Derby/football content.

Undr The Cosh fills the Magic Sponge gap, digs into former players/managers careers pulling out stories, if you haven’t seen any, jump on YouTube and dig out the Mark Crossley ones just for his Brian Clough impression and stories.

Another would be the Jeff Winter episode and Leon Knight, although you have to take his stories with a huge pinch of salt with that one. 

They have recorded one with Stephen Bywater which I literally cannot wait for, they are holding on to it as he’s requested it isn’t released yet which only builds the interest as he must have revealed some stuff.

Just on the Jeff Winter one now! 

Bywater was a right... I better not say it... He will have some funny stories for sure 

• 4 weeks later...