Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

On 25/03/2023 at 17:50, Boycie said:

I feel sorry for the ones that went, it looked a terrible second half display, the away end was very thinned out with 5 to go, I don’t blame em.

I was in the corner block E1 and it did thin out around me which was a bit disappointing but I stayed to give the boys a clap as they tried their hardest but came up short .

On to Saturday and let’s hope we can get back on the winning track again v Ipswich ( and being based in Suffolk it would help my sanity with the Ipswich season ticket holders at work) 🐏

Just been back on to the site again, playing silly games again, releasing a few tickets at a time.

As it stands,

Bristol Rovers allocation 1.229

seats 348 available, standing 105 available.

Exeter allocation 1,311

seats 147 available, standing 78 available. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Definitely more to come.

Tickets on sale at 10 o’clock tomorrow morning for Bristol Rovers and Exeter.

For both fixtures I’m sure there are more tickets to come but I can only tell you what’s on there.

Bristol total allocation 1,299.

340 reserved seats currently available.

87 standing tickets currently available.

Exeter total allocation 1,311.

144 seats currently available.

63 standing tickets currently available.

Good luck everyone.

16 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

For both fixtures I’m sure there are more tickets to come but I can only tell you what’s on there.

Good luck everyone.

Must be a glitch, but as a mere membership holder, without prior purchase history to fit the allocation on sale currently, the website is allowing me to click the buy button and select my tickets.

I am hoping for 1 ticket for Bristol Rovers and 2 for Exeter. I’m an away member, but with less than 5 matches, so I am in the last membership window (which opens next Wednesday at 10am).

Not that confident there will be any Bristol ones left by then, so have registered on their website in case. However, when I went on to see how it worked, it wouldn’t let me buy a ticket because I’m a ‘newly registered client’ which I guess is their way of preventing away fans doing what I am trying to do 😂

Anyone got any tips about getting around this? This is my first ever post BTW 👍

16 minutes ago, Sheepdog said:

I am hoping for 1 ticket for Bristol Rovers and 2 for Exeter. I’m an away member, but with less than 5 matches, so I am in the last membership window (which opens next Wednesday at 10am).

Not that confident there will be any Bristol ones left by then, so have registered on their website in case. However, when I went on to see how it worked, it wouldn’t let me buy a ticket because I’m a ‘newly registered client’ which I guess is their way of preventing away fans doing what I am trying to do 😂

Not much use for this one, but the advice would be plan well ahead.

25 minutes ago, Rev said:

Must be a glitch, but as a mere membership holder, without prior purchase history to fit the allocation on sale currently, the website is allowing me to click the buy button and select my tickets.

You ain’t seen nuffin, right.

3 hours ago, Sheepdog said:

Sometimes there are youth game tickets, women's football or hospitality evenings that don't cost much. I got ticket for Norwich after the same issue you face, I purchased a ticket for a charity evening for £5 and then because I had purchasing history I could buy ticket to the Rams game. Not sure if there's anything like that on the Gas site as not looked 

Edited by Steadybreeze

10 hours ago, Rev said:

It does that but won't allow you to complete the transaction 

13 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Good luck everyone.

Those allocations still look the same this morning.

Tickets secured for Exeter and Bristol Rovers. Just as well, as we've already booked accommodation down there for the week! 😄

13 hours ago, Sheepdog said:

I bought two on the BRFC site last week with no problems at all. I registered for two accounts, activated them both, linked them together and bought through their Ticketmaster system, two print at home tickets. I've reached my 10 purchases through DCFC away for this season and I bought in the home end at Mansfield, Burton, Cheltenham, Wycombe, Oxford, Forest Green and Bristol Rovers. The only club I came across who barred anyone with no previous history of ticket purchases was Fleetwood. It could be they have put a barrier up because they have now seen an unusually high demand for tickets in the home end.

56 minutes ago, angieram said:

Those allocations still look the same this morning.

Tickets secured for Exeter and Bristol Rovers. Just as well, as we've already booked accommodation down there for the week! 😄

They have added a few more, there is more available now than there was this morning.

We are staying two days In Brizzle and two in Exeter.

Looking forward to Exeter, it’s my first time in the city.

1 hour ago, Brailsford Ram said:

I bought two on the BRFC site last week with no problems at all. I registered for two accounts, activated them both, linked them together and bought through their Ticketmaster system, two print at home tickets. I've reached my 10 purchases through DCFC away for this season and I bought in the home end at Mansfield, Burton, Cheltenham, Wycombe, Oxford, Forest Green and Bristol Rovers. The only club I came across who barred anyone with no previous history of ticket purchases was Fleetwood. It could be they have put a barrier up because they have now seen an unusually high demand for tickets in the home end.

It must be me then - I think I may need to delete what I’ve registered so far and start again. I’ve missed out on a a few of those games you’ve listed as I am a bit late to the sitting in the home end party. I’ve got my 10 away games in for this season too, so no desperate need to go in away ends. Got a home ticket for Forest Green now and am throughly looking forward to watching an away match from a seated position 😂

Right, I will try a again 👍

52 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

They have added a few more, there is more available now than there was this morning.

We are staying two days In Brizzle and two in Exeter.

Looking forward to Exeter, it’s my first time in the city.

I'd recommend a trundle down to Topsham for a lunchtime pint at the Bridge Inn, get the other half to drive.