Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

2 hours ago, angieram said:

As they come in. 

Usually some last-minute returns so don't give up hope yet! If you do get tickets after it's too late to post them I would be happy to collect them for you and meet you with them. 

Thanks so much Angie that is my big fear as we are too far to collect if last minute. If that happens you must at least have lunch!

2 hours ago, Poynton ram said:

Are we expecting Accrington to get to general sale? Seems like a decent allocation

I would think it’s likely.

we definitely have more than 2,000 members cos we sold out to members for Shrewsbury at just over 2,000

At the moment we have sold 275 seats. The standing area is difficult to work out, they just keep releasing a few as they are sold, currently 108 available, but no way of working out how many have been sold.

10 hours ago, Foreveram said:

I would think it’s likely.

we definitely have more than 2,000 members cos we sold out to members for Shrewsbury at just over 2,000

At the moment we have sold 275 seats. The standing area is difficult to work out, they just keep releasing a few as they are sold, currently 108 available, but no way of working out how many have been sold.

Shrewsbury was 1,652 according the ticket information Derby released.

Tickets on sale tomorrow at 10 am for 5+ members for Mansfield, Ipswich and Accrington.

Plenty of tickets for Mansfield and Ipswich with less than 300 tickets sold for each and areas not yet opened up.

Accrington is a bit more difficult to calculate, we have been given the whole stand for seating consisting of blocks A to H. At the moment blocks A B C D E are not open, block F is sold out and blocks G and H have 104 seats available.

We also have the terrace stand behind the goal. Half of this is yet to be opened up.

The other half is where the tickets have been selling but it’s not possible to say how many have been sold and how many are still available.

currently it is showing 179 places available.

with 2,600 tickets available I would expect everyone in this category to get a ticket, good luck.

56 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Tickets on sale tomorrow at 10 am for 5+ members for Mansfield, Ipswich and Accrington.

Plenty of tickets for Mansfield and Ipswich with less than 300 tickets sold for each and areas not yet opened up.

Accrington is a bit more difficult to calculate, we have been given the whole stand for seating consisting of blocks A to H. At the moment blocks A B C D E are not open, block F is sold out and blocks G and H have 104 seats available.

We also have the terrace stand behind the goal. Half of this is yet to be opened up.

The other half is where the tickets have been selling but it’s not possible to say how many have been sold and how many are still available.

currently it is showing 179 places available.

with 2,600 tickets available I would expect everyone in this category to get a ticket, good luck.

Be surprised if we sell more than 600 for Ipswich