Away Memberships

Day

2 hours ago, Dan_Ram said:

Has there ever been such a thing as a Home membership? Or did I dream that? 

Would love to get a season ticket but because of prior commitments I can probably only make 1-2 games a month. Would be good to be able to pay a bit up front to get 24hr priority over general sale or something similar so I have a good chance of getting decent tickets for those games i can make.

Yes i have had one for the last few seasons.

But it looks like they may not be doing them this season.

Work stops me from going to many more than 12 games a season.

Usually 10% off and a free ticket match nominated by the club, priority on tickets available before general sale.

Usually i get a choice of a couple of seats in the East Stand.

Last season we had a scarf and key ring (+ some other goodies), also chance for hospitality places with a quiz and draw, managed to win one last season.

Edited by I DONT MIND

19 minutes ago, I DONT MIND said:

Yes i have had one for the last few seasons.

But it looks like they may not be doing them this season.

Work stops me from going to many more than 12 games a season.

Usually 10% off and a free ticket match nominated by the club, priority on tickets available before general sale.

Usually i get a choice of a couple of seats in the East Stand.

Last season we had a scarf and key ring (+ some other goodies), also chance for hospitality places with a quiz and draw, managed to win one last season.

It was basically the same as the away membership, same company running it, now DCFC are doing it in house, not seen or heard anything about home membership for this season.

4 hours ago, Foreveram said:

It was basically the same as the away membership, same company running it, now DCFC are doing it in house, not seen or heard anything about home membership for this season.

They probley sort home memberships shortly.

Just after a bit of advice please guys and gals. Both my boys want to start going away this year. I’ve waited a long time for this, and has coincided with being able financially to be able to do it. I use to love away days back in the 90/00’s. Is it worth getting the away membership? We didn’t do any last year so would be far down the pecking order. Any advice would be great. I don’t mind paying the fee but do want some advantage to having it as opposed to all the tickets being snapped up before getting to my category.

Thanks. COYR.  

9 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Just after a bit of advice please guys and gals. Both my boys want to start going away this year. I’ve waited a long time for this, and has coincided with being able financially to be able to do it. I use to love away days back in the 90/00’s. Is it worth getting the away membership? We didn’t do any last year so would be far down the pecking order. Any advice would be great. I don’t mind paying the fee but do want some advantage to having it as opposed to all the tickets being snapped up before getting to my category.

Thanks. COYR.  

Yes but you will have make as many of away trips as you can this season.

6 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Me and dad have to wait until sunday get our hands on some tickets why could they not made 18plus away games get first dips on tickets as we did 19 games last season sigh.

There will still be tickets on Sunday, just get in early.

11 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Yes but you will have make as many of away trips as you can this season.

4 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

There will still be tickets on Sunday, just get in early.

Thanks guys. I’m in Florida currently and not back until after the Oxford game. It was more a general question for the season. If tickets as a rule make it to general sale I will buy the memberships then I should be okay more often than not. 

4 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Thanks guys. I’m in Florida currently and not back until after the Oxford game. It was more a general question for the season. If tickets as a rule make it to general sale I will buy the memberships then I should be okay more often than not. 

If first one you probley have wait more of less general sale mate.

18 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Thanks. COYR.  

If you refer back to page 8 and read my answer to DerbyRevolutions thread I would hope this will give you some answers. Some games you will definitely be able to get to, some you definitely won’t and some you can but try. My son and grandson want to get to a few away games this season so I have purchased one for them. However many you get to this season will help you for next season.

32 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Me and dad have to wait until sunday get our hands on some tickets why could they not made 18plus away games get first dips on tickets as we did 19 games last season sigh.

Why could they not make it 6 plus away games as I did 7

41 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

We've got to wait until Sunday too, never mind. I bet @Forevaram has got his! ?

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

If you refer back to page 8 and read my answer to DerbyRevolutions thread I would hope this will give you some answers. Some games you will definitely be able to get to, some you definitely won’t and some you can but try. My son and grandson want to get to a few away games this season so I have purchased one for them. However many you get to this season will help you for next season.

Thanks pal. Will have a look now.