We are the police when you need them

B4ev6is

A big white sports car nearly hit my dad car and could have wiped us out if was not for my dads fast action can missed us by inches it must have been traveling at 100mph plus. 

Thank god me and my dad got home on one peace.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Popular Days

20 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

A big white sports car nearly hit my dad car and could have wiped us out if was not for my dads fast action can missed us by inches it must have been traveling at 100mph plus. 

Glad you’re OK buddy but you can’t expect the police to be everywhere.

On broadly the same topic I was on the Bristol train home which predictably was full of young Cardiff fans who had several Panda Pops inside them.

Their behaviour caught the attention of the Transport Police who boarded at Birmingham. No action was taken, but no one thought to alert Bristol where they would inevitably disembark, three pints worse off. Cue fifty or so chanting and rampaging through Bristol Parkway with not a policeman in sight. If they have hit Bristol tonight where Rovers fans will be celebrating, I can only imagine trouble.

Glad you're OK. Am assuming that you and your dad were in a car as well?

Get yourself a decent dashcam for the future if that's the case, as you quite rightly point out you can't rely on the police so better to have something yourself to be able to back things up and then send it to the police.

18 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Glad you’re ok mate, I travel a lot with work and I see some terrible driving.  As the other post says, the police can’t be everywhere. A dash cam is a good idea for actual accidents that you maybe involved in plus near misses.

sounds like your dad was fully alert and took good evasive action.

that could have topped a bad day off if he hadn’t have done that.