A live comedy thread

TuffLuff

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

Thanks for the reply Bob. Jimmy Carr is particularly caring. He did so much good work for those poor people in the Cayman Islands and Bermuda, investing his hard earned so that they might prosper. Even didn't tell anyone. Such is his wonderful selflessness.

You carry on paying his front row premium to enjoy his sometimes off colour humour, and enjoy your middle class self delusion (bit of Stewart Lee for you there). Perhaps also put this uncaring nobody on 'ignore' - I hate the idea of you feeling contempt for me.

You don't pay a premium for the front row at Hall for Cornwall mate, you just have to like comedy enough to book your tickets as soon as they go on sale. This isn't the west end. 

On 13/03/2024 at 09:56, Stive Pesley said:

This is more like it - by all means have a dig about how she is really not that funny. But mocking her disability is really low - even for i-ram 

Things funnier than watching Rosie Jones..... I'll start .

Standing on a Plug in the middle of the night .... 

On 17/03/2024 at 08:15, Seaside Ram said:

Things funnier than watching Rosie Jones..... I'll start .

Standing on a Plug in the middle of the night .... 

Humour is 100% subjective.

I saw Chris Rock live and barely smirked as he ranted about his wife, but a huge venue was in uproar.

I don't find her funny at all, but if she can fill the Appllo, some people clearly do.