Derby Season Ticket or Sky Subscription

Curtains

Sky is very good at marketing its products which are expensive, having been a VIP member JOKE, in reality got rid of sky tv and sports approx 7 years ago and now a lot fitter than then for no longer a coach potato, walking 10 to 15 miles a day and joined 2 dance classes in the evenings, and will be 68 this year.

Switched to Plusnet broadband on the 14th of March at £21.99, Sky putting there broadband to £35, contacted sky who assured me that i was a VIP customer yet they would only offer their broadband at £30,no brainer, please look at what sky are charging you for they certainly know how to brainwash the customer with their slick marketing!

9 hours ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Season ticket. But wait till you know for sure that there will be a season.

We hav'nt got sky sports, so season ticket for me, you can't sing and shout sitting in an armchair.(well you can but no atmosphere on your own).

16 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Why won't they?

Is it because our football will be so sexy it would be verging on adult material worthy of a ppv channel.

Or because we will be playing Billericay Town?

Well I see what you’re insinuating, but if Sheff Wednesday or Sunderland can’t get on sky, we have no chance.