EFL Supporters Survey 2022

G STAR RAM

4 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Favourite answer was that nothing would make me look at EFL website more and similar. Small essay on final question. 

One of items on the things to look at on their website was a list of their regulations, I ticked that one.

The survey was representative of how incompetent the EFL as an organisation is.

Asked question about if I used various services available to me on match days, eg. food and drink. I answered I never use them and went straight to my seat. The next question then asked me to rate these match day services. So had to give a rating to a service  I don't use, as it would not let me progress to the next question until I had done so.

4 hours ago, 1of4 said:

Asked question about if I used various services available to me on match days, eg. food and drink. I answered I never use them and went straight to my seat. The next question then asked me to rate these match day services. So had to give a rating to a service  I don't use, as it would not let me progress to the next question until I had done so.

Agree, like how do you rate the plant based options ??‍♂️

On 11/03/2022 at 02:52, 1of4 said:

What a shockingly bad survey. I've been doing it for ages (as a fan of another club so my views about the EFL aren't immediately discounted) and don't know how far along I am. Guess I'll keep going so I can give them a piece of my mind, but as a survey it's laughably badly devised.