Pride Park pre match atmosphere.

Kingpin

I think it’s been tried before but now is a perfect time to reboot and refresh things I think. 

Who remembers the clips that got played with stirring quotes from old managers… B.C.,Cox etc and old classic commentary clips of great matches? 

Along with things like the poem that is used this might give us and the players a bit of a lift pre game. 

20 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

I think it’s been tried before but now is a perfect time to reboot and refresh things I think. 

Who remembers the clips that got played with stirring quotes from old managers… B.C.,Cox etc and old classic commentary clips of great matches? 

Along with things like the poem that is used this might give us and the players a bit of a lift pre game. 

I love the poem. 

1 hour ago, Kingpin said:

Of all the things that currently need addressing, I’d say the atmosphere is right at the bottom of the pile.

9 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

Whatever we're doing at the moment seems to be working 

Any pre match atmosphere tends to be generated by the away fans if they are there in good numbers. Same on Saturday, but once we get going we reduce them to silence, particularly in the second half.  I have noticed in a few games, that around the 60 min mark, we seem to ramp it up, only takes a good run, tackle, ref blunder to get it going. It really has spurred us on to get late goals.

15 hours ago, Wistaston Ram said:

Any pre match atmosphere tends to be generated by the away fans if they are there in good numbers. Same on Saturday, but once we get going we reduce them to silence, particularly in the second half.  I have noticed in a few games, that around the 60 min mark, we seem to ramp it up, only takes a good run, tackle, ref blunder to get it going. It really has spurred us on to get late goals.

This was noticeable against West Brom in particular.

Despite all the crap, what a season this has been.