Dumb question but... if covid +ve for WBA game

ramjam1884

Cant see any other posts covering it so i'll ask the dumbass question.

Now we need a covid pass, if i test covid+ve between now and then are the club doing anything for ST Holders in that boat ? IE - a 1 off Rams TV pass or something  ? or do we need to sort ourselves out ? if its not on sky. 

As i'm away for xmas and driving back the morning of the WBA game to see it - Of course the other risk is i drive back at stupid o'clock to find the game gets called off last thing for lack of fit players. Last time i was away and drove back on boxing day it was cancelled (for snow ?)

cant remember when it was though - quiz question anyone  ?

i was less than happy with that one.

33 minutes ago, ramjam1884 said:

Now we need a covid pass, if i test covid+ve between now and then are the club doing anything for ST Holders in that boat ? IE - a 1 off Rams TV pass or something  ? or do we need to sort ourselves out ? if its not on sky. 

As i'm away for xmas and driving back the morning of the WBA game to see it - Of course the other risk is i drive back at stupid o'clock to find the game gets called off last thing for lack of fit players. Last time i was away and drove back on boxing day it was cancelled (for snow ?)

It’s on Sky, if that helps. 

36 minutes ago, ramjam1884 said:

Do they give refunds if you are on chemo or otherwise hospitalised or incapacitated?

I assume the same policy would apply, whatever that is?

It’s not a dumb question but how can the club do anything? If the match is postponed then the tickets - season or otherwise - will still be valid for the rearranged fixture and if you can’t go because you’re ill then that’s not the club’s fault. They would set all kinds of unaffordable precedents if they started doing that and, in any case, how would they organise it? 

I had to miss the QPR and Blackpool games due to covid and self isolating and no refund on season ticket - now I don’t expect a refund on a season ticket but it does bring into question the value of a season ticket if you are likely to be missing about 6 games a season? I may just contemplate a match by match purchase in these uncertain times in the future and that’s after 40 odd years of having a season ticket.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, we’ll I suppose I did ask… 

I However It did dawn on me at the last home game that the covid pass is such a weak tool that in reality anyone testing positive can still get pass and attend the game provided they dont register thier test on line.  

as long as you’ve had your jabs and don’t register a positive test, you’ll get a pass on the website.