Derbyshire CCC - Mickey Arthur Appointed

Mihangel

1 hour ago, jimbo jones said:

Yeah I think Kent winning just complicates matters more.

As for us, all depends if we can put some runs on the board. The way we folded against Durham in the β€œbig game” in the T20 doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

Yep, got to beat Durham and hope Hampshire lose at Lords 😊

Just now, Jimbo Ram said:

Yep, got to beat Durham and hope Hampshire lose at Lords 😊

Think Middlesex are playing their games at an outground because of that which shall not be named...but yeah.

We win and Middlesex win… happy days. A nice 100 from Andersson would do nicely…

24 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Think Middlesex are playing their games at an outground because of that which shall not be named...but yeah.

We win and Middlesex win… happy days. A nice 100 from Andersson would do nicely…

I can see Hampshire losing but a win for us is a big ask….

2 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

Squad for the last game.

Donald is back, but Whiteley and Brown are absent, and DuPavillon is injured.

Potts wont play, then its a choice between Wagstaff or Bin Naeem assuming Came is fit enough to play.Β 

IMG_6712.jpeg

Yep, exactly my thoughts. Might go for Waggers as an additional bowling option. If Came plays the batting actually looks quite strong…….on paper πŸ˜‰

27 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Yep, exactly my thoughts. Might go for Waggers as an additional bowling option. If Came plays the batting actually looks quite strong…….on paper πŸ˜‰

I'm 50/50. I’d quite like Bin Naeem to get a chance to bat where he’s not coming in and we are 60-6. You should be able to get 10 overs out of Dal, Reece, and Lloyd.

The absolute state of the BBC's cricket page. Wall to wall 100 coverage. You wouldn't know there was a 50 over competition being played at all if it were left to them. It amuses me that they no longer run the "have your say" comment section on any of their myriad 100 puff pieces as the commenters rip it to shreds every single time.

51 minutes ago, Anon said:

The absolute state of the BBC's cricket page. Wall to wall 100 coverage. You wouldn't know there was a 50 over competition being played at all if it were left to them. It amuses me that they no longer run the "have your say" comment section on any of their myriad 100 puff pieces as the commenters rip it to shreds every single time.

Liam Livingstone moaning about the bowlers making it too hard to hit sixes was the latest belter to come from that competition. All seems farcical to me.

11 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Liam Livingstone moaning about the bowlers making it too hard to hit sixes was the latest belter to come from that competition. All seems farcical to me.

If they want to pay me Β£200k I will send down a few hittable balls for them if that would help. Otherwise I don’t give a monkeys.Β 

1 hour ago, Anon said:

Totally agree. Absurd 😒