Derbyshire CCC - Mickey Arthur Appointed

Mihangel

3 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

We seem to get in great positions with both bat and ball and fail to see it through. Batting always seems to depend on Donald. Hopefully a win today 👍

Blistering start with the bat, and here comes the wobble 😬

47 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

We seem to get in great positions with both bat and ball and fail to see it through. Batting always seems to depend on Donald. Hopefully a win today 👍

Its starting to look familiar.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, rammieib said:

How big is today’s game. Win and we we have a genuine chance of top four (and I probably go on Thursday evening). Lose and that’s our 20/20 season over.

We can probably afford one more defeat, but you don't want it coming this early. 

I was surprised to see we are on the same points as Yorkshire now. I think its going to be very tight for 3rd and 4th place.

Just seen that its currently raining in Chesterfield 😬

Edited by jimbo jones

1 hour ago, jimbo jones said:

We can probably afford one more defeat, but you don't want it coming this early. 

Didn't they reel off the last 4 or 5 games straight when they qualified for the quarter finals the other year, or am I mis-remembering?

1 minute ago, Carnero said:

Didn't they reel off the last 4 or 5 games straight when they qualified for the quarter finals the other year, or am I mis-remembering?

I can't remember exactly, there was definitely an iffy start, and at some point I think we reeled off 5 straight wins that turned it around.

7 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Looked it up, we won 5, lost to Notts (obviously) and then won the last 2.