Derbyshire CCC - Mickey Arthur Appointed

Mihangel

2 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Messed that up a bit. Pity.

Only Donald ever looked like he had the measure of things. Madsen & Fletcher put runs on the board but it always looked a struggle. Very disappointing.

50 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

That was disappointing. As soon as Donald is out it just falls apart. Apart from one innings each, Patel and Whiteley have been disappointing with the bat for me. 

Patel bowled well tonight.

4 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

Conners bowling as well as I've ever seen him bowl, really deserves a wicket.

I only started watching after lunch but he got a lot of swing and desrved more than 3 byes when he sung it past the batsman and wicket keeper. I'm so pleased to see DuPlooy get done by Thompson spinning it up the slope.

11 minutes ago, Shipley Ram said:

I only started watching after lunch but he got a lot of swing and desrved more than 3 byes when he sung it past the batsman and wicket keeper. I'm so pleased to see DuPlooy get done by Thompson spinning it up the slope.

Yeah, WTF was that shot from DuPlooy? Moved his feet like he was playing T20 then got stuck and looked like a nervous opener playing the first test of the summer on a green wicket. Odd shot.

34 minutes ago, Shipley Ram said:

The opening spells from Conners and Chappell were very good, only the one wicket from Chappell in the first over to show for it. Dal & DuPavillon came on and didn't bowl anywhere near as well and got a wicket a piece 😂

189-5 at tea, so far so good and Middlesex under pressure as they won the toss and chose to bat.