Total guttied today

B4ev6is

Well lads today I am total guttied I dont know what is going off but fight was not there today in first half but 2nd half was a lot better. But yes we pulled a goal back but I am afraid that was to little to late. I said to people around me we needed to make a sub at half time. I give blackburn credit were it was due they made hard play ball on the deck but also make hard up in the air my feeling were we needed to play ball through them and around them. I had a feeling that maybe after coverty city maybe some were carrying knocks.

Hang in there B4. A win at Oakwell and we're off the bottom. Millwall aren't firing at the moment either so four points is attainable this coming week. 

Agree we lacked intensity in the first half. The lack of options was always likely to lead to us looking jaded at some point. I suspect that point has arrived. 

Maybe we'll see starts for Stearman, Watson, Festy and Kazim in one or both of these matches?

1 hour ago, Rampant said:

Hang in there B4. A win at Oakwell and we're off the bottom. Millwall aren't firing at the moment either so four points is attainable this coming week. 

Agree we lacked intensity in the first half. The lack of options was always likely to lead to us looking jaded at some point. I suspect that point has arrived. 

Maybe we'll see starts for Stearman, Watson, Festy and Kazim in one or both of these matches?

Hopeful see you there I will be at barnsley and millwall.

17 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well lads today I am total guttied I dont know what is going off but fight was not there today in first half but 2nd half was a lot better. But yes we pulled a goal back but I am afraid that was to little to late. I said to people around me we needed to make a sub at half time. I give blackburn credit were it was due they made hard play ball on the deck but also make hard up in the air my feeling were we needed to play ball through them and around them. I had a feeling that maybe after coverty city maybe some were carrying knocks.

Agree @B4ev6iswith you. There was an absence of fight 1st half. 
We must remember that the Championship is relentless. Game follows game follows game. Our small squad has been carrying the added burden of administration and all that goes with it. There’s a danger of “burnout”. It’s a psychological reaction to chronic hypertension or stress. The cure? Rest. But we have too small a squad.

I suspect WR might be tempted to take the players off for a mini-break in a sunny clime. That would work a treat…but can we afford it? 

Jozwiak is almost certainly showing burnout & needs a rest. Let’s not get on his back. He’s 23 and away from home. He needs nurturing and a bit of understanding. He’ll then come back stronger. 

But, is the added stress starting to take its toll? I suspect so …