Talk Sport

TigerTedd

6 hours ago, Parsnip said:

TalkSport is the sister site of TalkRadio which @cstand and @G STAR RAM are probably avid listeners and @Carl Sagan is probably a contributer (or is frantically emailing the HQ with his CV!).

It's an excellent media outlet. 

I'm off to grow mesen some concrete!

I’d like to see one of these concrete trees. That must be a sight to behold. 

6 hours ago, Parsnip said:

TalkSport is the sister site of TalkRadio which @cstand and @G STAR RAM are probably avid listeners and @Carl Sagan is probably a contributer (or is frantically emailing the HQ with his CV!).

@Parsnip have you been drinking or just drunk on Twitter?

Anyway you have just proved beyond any reasonable doubt why Twitter is so toxic.

I don’t listen to any talk radio stations. Radio is for music not endless debates that achieve absolutely nothing.
My DAB radio has just broke so it’s Alexa play rock, soul or BBQ music at the moment.

13 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Am I missing something here?  Is this a spoof? 

If so, then it's not particularly funny, but if this is real, then it's embarrassingly hilarious!

How is this guy even employed?  ?

44 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Am I missing something here?  Is this a spoof? 

If so, then it's not particularly funny, but if this is real, then it's embarrassingly hilarious!

How is this guy even employed?  ?

I guess he's employed because he's not afraid to say something dumb on twitter in order to spark it all kicking off

Which is all Talk Radio care about

The whole thing was so obviously a set up

21 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

I guess he's employed because he's not afraid to say something dumb on twitter in order to spark it all kicking off

Which is all Talk Radio care about

The whole thing was so obviously a set up

Well done for promoting Talk Radio the publicity over this will probably mean people who have never listened to Talk Radio will now tune in to see what all the fuss is about. I will not be one of them.

If you get triggered by your Twitter feeds then it’s your own fault it’s just click bait social media.

2 minutes ago, cstand said:

Well done for promoting Talk Radio the publicity over this will probably mean people who have never listened to Talk Radio will now tune in to see what all the fuss is about. I will not be one of them.

If you get triggered by your Twitter feeds then it’s your own fault it’s just click bait social media.

That's my point. I didn't see it on Twitter as I avoid politics on there. I only saw it here, rolled my eyes - and made the exact same point as you. It was all done for publicity so best ignored

15 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Am I the only one who though of this when I saw that...

22 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

That's my point. I didn't see it on Twitter as I avoid politics on there. I only saw it here, rolled my eyes - and made the exact same point as you. It was all done for publicity so best ignored

Avoid politics on Twitter agreed

Just roll eyes and ignore it’s a publicity stunt agreed. 

Does anyone listen to any radio stations that promote up and coming bands getting fed up of radio play lists. Think Union Jack radio did a hour slot on a Friday night and Radio Derby Saturday night?

37 minutes ago, cstand said:

Does anyone listen to any radio stations that promote up and coming bands getting fed up of radio play lists. Think Union Jack radio did a hour slot on a Friday night and Radio Derby Saturday night?

Depends what you're after

Dandelion Radio has been going for 15 years in the spirit of John Peel, and has tons of new stuff - but it is truly "in the spirit of" in so much as they don't shy away from the unlistenable! ?

https://www.dandelionradio.com/

12 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

Depends what you're after

Dandelion Radio has been going for 15 years in the spirit of John Peel, and has tons of new stuff - but it is truly "in the spirit of" in so much as they don't shy away from the unlistenable! ?

https://www.dandelionradio.com/

Ok thanks will give it a try.

I listen to all kinds of music genre need a change from bland radio anyway.