I just seen 81m loan been paid off

B4ev6is

11 hours ago, Crewton said:

No mate, I believe it's the loan that Mel got from Henry Gabay to buy the stadium- it was paid off a long time ago but apparently the charge over the stadium wasn't removed. However, it seems to be a tidying up of legal matters that should make it easier for a new owner to buy the stadium.

We could have got a good 100pages of speculation out of that before you came in, being all well informed dropping your factual accuracy 

1 hour ago, whiteroseram said:

We could have got a good 100pages of speculation out of that before you came in, being all well informed dropping your factual accuracy 

It's almost like we could do with a crib sheet - so much speculation and misunderstanding, I'm not surprised so many hares are running out there.

13 hours ago, Crewton said:

No mate, I believe it's the loan that Mel got from Henry Gabay to buy the stadium- it was paid off a long time ago but apparently the charge over the stadium wasn't removed. However, it seems to be a tidying up of legal matters that should make it easier for a new owner to buy the stadium.

Well I can only report what I see mate but appentley it got paid of 2 weeks ago.

6 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well I can only report what I see mate but appentley it got paid of 2 weeks ago.

No it was paid off before we went into administration, The clearing up process was 2 weeks ago.

This is what was on twitter

"This is just a tidying up process at Companies House. The Rams Investment loan was paid off when refinanced to MSD and taken off at Land Registry. This is not a recent transaction and happened well before Administration"

Edited by Unlucky Alf

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well okay I guess you know more about it and understand it better than I do.

I can only post what others have posted on social media, I know no more that yourself, But I do no what penetrating a box is...Michael Che Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live