Tickets on sale

Foreveram

15 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Since the 8th of January.

Hull Peterborough and Millwall 3 for the price of two until midnight on Sunday the 6th February 

A great deal that I hope as many fans as possible can take up and take advantage of. Adults can get to all three games from £40.

3 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

A great deal that I hope as many fans as possible can take up and take advantage of. Adults can get to all three games from £40.

3 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

Not many tickets left in the south stand.

1 hour ago, Wistaston Ram said:

I reckon we are close to 23k home fans, so hopefully Hull will bring about 1k+ making about 24k in total

I will take 24,000 for a mid week game, however I was hoping we would get more 25,000 given the clubs circumstances.

47 minutes ago, OohMartWright said:

Luton tickets sold out. Need to be quicker on my keyboard.

Looks like I will have to sit on my hands in the main stand with my work colleague who is a Hatter.

I hope you make a better job of it than the Hull fan sitting near us in East stand on Tuesday. I assume he was with a Derby fan mate.

Just before kick off he shouts “come on city” in either provocation or an attempt at bravado. Look at me, I’m sitting with the home fans but I’m not afraid to shout for my team.

As he got up to leave just before the final whistle we just laughed at him and thanked him for his money.

I’m really disappointed with the ticket office this morning. I’m not very quick with on line ticket purchases so went down to the ground early to get them for the Luton game. I thought the tickets would have been shared out a little bit between online, phone and ticket office. We were first in the queue but the office staff were slow to start proceedings so we missed out, the bloke behind got his cos the cashier was quicker then they were all gone! Only managed to get 4 aways this season so far as finance and commitments hasn’t allowed us to go more than this. 

2 hours ago, dcfc the 1 4me said:

I’m really disappointed with the ticket office this morning. I’m not very quick with on line ticket purchases so went down to the ground early to get them for the Luton game. I thought the tickets would have been shared out a little bit between online, phone and ticket office. We were first in the queue but the office staff were slow to start proceedings so we missed out, the bloke behind got his cos the cashier was quicker then they were all gone! Only managed to get 4 aways this season so far as finance and commitments hasn’t allowed us to go more than this. 

Imagine if you had been to every away game this season, but because you do not also have a membership, tickets were not even made available for sale to you...

7 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

Imagine if you had been to every away game this season, but because you do not also have a membership, tickets were not even made available for sale to you...

I understand that, but I do buy a membership. I would love to go to every away match but as I said finance and other commitments make this impossible. Away days are expensive , so I  pick matches that I can get to easier so spending money on a membership is worth the extra bit on top of my season ticket to try and help get tickets I want to buy. I picked Luton as I’ve never been there so I would have liked to experience the old ground they have. I also go to all the home cup games and away ones if possible to help support the club. Everyone is aware about the memberships getting priority every season. I just thought that the tickets could have been split into buying groups  as not everyone is computer and online savvy.

3 hours ago, WystonRam said:

There is zero chance that you would get to every away game without a membership.