Volunteers to work at the club

WystonRam

Hi All, genuine question.

The club is short staffed currently and still cannot open the ticket office for example. Who would volunteer to work to get things open so that for example people could buy tickets from the ticket office ? I have offered to work for free on match day mornings for example, and to get the Ticket office open earlier than 10AM.

Any one else willing ? There must be retired people who could staff in the week?

29 minutes ago, 1967RAMS said:

Only downside, they may be tempted into more redundancies if the work is being done for free but I am sure assurances could be obtained prior to onset of a voluntary workforce. I am still available Saturday 3 pm if required, put fresh dubbing on my boots just in case 

These ones ? 

5E541953-4B95-4663-AF86-F863A72C15D9.jpeg

2 hours ago, WystonRam said:

Hi All, genuine question.

The club is short staffed currently and still cannot open the ticket office for example. Who would volunteer to work to get things open so that for example people could buy tickets from the ticket office ? I have offered to work for free on match day mornings for example, and to get the Ticket office open earlier than 10AM.

Any one else willing ? There must be retired people who could staff in the week?

yes I would

1 hour ago, Brasso said:

All they have to do is ask for volunteers they would be overwhelmed with fans wanting to help 

That is one of the problems with using volunteers, they have to be trained/overseen by regular staff. No doubt there's all sorts of H&S stuff to adhere to as well.