Derby County Flag.

Rev

My son and I are moving to a new area of the stadium after Saturday, one which gives us the opportunity to put a flag up behind us in the ground.

Anyone recently bought one, and if so where from? I'm aware it'll need a fire safety cert and whatnot, any recommendations where to purchase from?

1 minute ago, Rev said:

My son and I are moving to a new area of the stadium after Saturday, one which gives us the opportunity to put a flag up behind us in the ground.

Anyone recently bought one, and if so where from? I'm aware it'll need a fire safety cert and whatnot, any recommendations where to purchase from?

A few mates have had them made and they used Barmy flags.

4 hours ago, Rev said:

Well you could buy one from pp shop or get normal england flag paint Derby ram on it. I take mine to all home games never ever gets checked only time it get checked is at away games so it stays at home sadly.

8 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well you could buy one from pp shop or get normal england flag paint Derby ram on it. I take mine to all home games never ever gets checked only time it get checked is at away games so it stays at home sadly.

Did you use fireproof paint?