On the Inside with Wayne Rooney

RoyMac5

4 hours ago, Leeds Ram said:

documentary where the boss' mate goes on the 'inside' and stunningly finds everything is hunky dory at a club that has won 2 games from their last 24 and won once this season. 

I remember when he was one of the gruesome twosome all over social media for a month, the other being Drogba, posting daily videos about Lampard taking over at Chelsea.  His opinion on our club was evident enough in those videos, so no need to watch. Surprised they let him in the door.

32 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I remember when he was one of the gruesome twosome all over social media for a month, the other being Drogba, posting daily videos about Lampard taking over at Chelsea.  His opinion on our club was evident enough in those videos, so no need to watch. Surprised they let him in the door.

Did he think we were a lesser club than Chelsea?

1 minute ago, IslandExile said:

Thank you @RoyMac5, enjoyable watch - nice to have something so positive to view.

Rio may well be Rooney's friend but, even so, it's reassuring for him to report that everyone - not just the players - have only good things to say about him.

I liked the 'shirt room' and the bit about the drone. 

I think it was the podcast where Rooney was saying he'd got lots of players texting him wanting to play for us - but of course we couldn't sign many. When you see who we've managed to sign on a limited budget short term then it's fascinating to wonder who else might have wanted to join us.