I am calling all Derby fans make pp wall to wall noise

B4ev6is

I am calling Derby fans to arms we need pp really really rocking let's make it a wall of noise let's have a sea of black and white flags scafs  and balloons but also if flag man can let's have our Derby flags surfing around pp.

I know if we supporters make pp sound like 60k inside of it. I know the louder we are the better lads will play but also let's have forest shaking with fear and fear in there faces I win on saturday will really help get us near top 6 places I know so early in the season but need to keep this run going.

9 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I am calling Derby fans to arms we need pp really really rocking let's make it a wall of noise let's have a sea of black and white flags scafs  and balloons but also if flag man can let's have our Derby flags surfing around pp.

I know if we supporters make pp sound like 60k inside of it. I know the louder we are the better lads will play but also let's have forest shaking with fear and fear in there faces I win on saturday will really help get us near top 6 places I know so early in the season but need to keep this run going.

I’ll get me balloons out. 

10 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

And Flanges out B4 ???