Still waiting to hear from neve doctorie spailist

B4ev6is

Well the pain I feel is getting worse I just wish they would hurry up and contact me so if more tests need carrying out they are painful I have a little while to recover from it and die go back to work may 17th. Just being tested for 2 years ago I never felt pain like it but having needles but with electricy run through them let just saying I could barely move I had go back to work 2 to 3 days later.

Or even maybe have stay over night while run tests to see what caused it but I am getting fed up of waiting over 2 years since test was carried out.

20 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well the pain I feel is getting worse I just wish they would hurry up and contact me so if more tests need carrying out they are painful I have a little while to recover from it and die go back to work may 17th. Just being tested for 2 years ago I never felt pain like it but having needles but with electricy run through them let just saying I could barely move I had go back to work 2 to 3 days later.

Or even maybe have stay over night while run tests to see what caused it but I am getting fed up of waiting over 2 years since test was carried out.

Go to the A&E mate and don't take no for an answer if you are in that kind of pain.

As @Coneheadjohn suggests, you could look at diet. Sugar can really cause inflammation as can refined carbs. There's a growing body of research suggesting Turmeric (or curcumin the active component) with black pepper can help with inflammation. It's by no means conclusive and isn't a quick fix like a pain killer could be, but worth a shot.

18 hours ago, Coneheadjohn said:

When did you last have some blood tests?(if you don’t mind me asking).

Ask your Dr for an m.o.t where they test for everything.

What about vitamin d3,that’s good for your immune system and inflammation.

I been taking vitamin d for a while now.

• 4 weeks later...

Well guys my mum just rang the hospital for me appently neve doctorie stuck in india and do not know when he is coming back and appently top of waiting list but person on phone does he not want injections my mum said what injections only had one that was put into my foot.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Well guys my mum just rang the hospital for me appently neve doctorie stuck in india and do not know when he is coming back and appently top of waiting list but person on phone does he not want injections my mum said what injections only had one that was put into my foot.

Stuck in India due to covid mate.