The coronabrexit thread. I mean, coronavirus thread

Gone

2 hours ago, sage said:

Why are the cases going up so radpidly now?

It's not like the govt has relaxed the mask rule for purely political gain...oh wait

Yeah it’s not like the whole country have had 20 jabs apeace, let’s force them masks back on , unless of course your in the pub drinking a pint 

46 minutes ago, Archied said:

Yeah it’s not like the whole country have had 20 jabs apeace, let’s force them masks back on , unless of course your in the pub drinking a pint 

People can choose to go to pubs. 

People can't easily avoid shops and public transport. 

It wasn't affecting the economy, just the opinion polls. 

2 hours ago, sage said:

Yep and they can choose to drink maskless in pubs whilst demanding mask mandates in shops and on buses ?????

2 hours ago, Eddie said:
  • mask mandate - cases fall.
  • relaxation of mask mandate - cases rise
  • mask mandate - cases fall
  • relaxation of mask mandate - cases rise

I don't know about you, but I'm absolutely baffled why cases should be rising. Must be witchcraft or ley lines or something.

Yeah I m with you , I think the same about colds and flu ,baffling ??‍♂️

Edited by Archied

11 hours ago, sage said:

If you want to wear a mask wear one, no one is stopping you. 

1 hour ago, TexasRam said:

If you want to wear a mask wear one, no one is stopping you. 

I think that's the point.

Intelligent, caring people continue to do so when appropriate, and don't need to be told to do so.

/yes, I went there.

40 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Intelligent, caring people continue to do so when appropriate, and don't need to be told to do so.

/yes, I went there.

If so you would choose not to go to indoor enclosed settings that you deem not appropriate to wear a mask because as an intelligent caring person you would know your just as likely to catch or spread it in the pub or restaurant as in a shop or a bus , seems you want to pick and choose the level of caring to fit YOUR lifestyle enjoyment wants

your comfortable to pass covid on to someone in the pub but not on the bus or in the shop ??‍♂️

no change there ??

Edited by Archied

20 minutes ago, Archied said:

If so you would choose not to go to indoor enclosed settings that you deem not appropriate to wear a mask because as an intelligent caring person you would know your just as likely to catch or spread it in the pub or restaurant as in a shop or a bus , seems you want to pick and choose the level of caring to fit YOUR lifestyle enjoyment wants

your comfortable to pass covid on to someone in the pub but not on the bus or in the shop ??‍♂️

no change there ??

1333905633_gotone.jpg.0bed1c5c15d8f8ae00a7993aa7fa596d.jpg

I've been to the pub once in 5 weeks - a pub which is well-ventilated AND still maintains a strict social distancing policy. Haven't been to a restaurant in 2 years. Self-test if either of us feels remotely unwell - OR if we are planning to go to the pub. Like I said, caring, intelligent people.

Edited by Eddie

58 minutes ago, Eddie said:

/yes, I went there.

Good for the intelligent folk then, I’ll continue not to. 

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

1333905633_gotone.jpg.0bed1c5c15d8f8ae00a7993aa7fa596d.jpg

I've been to the pub once in 5 weeks - a pub which is well-ventilated AND still maintains a strict social distancing policy. Haven't been to a restaurant in 2 years. Self-test if either of us feels remotely unwell - OR if we are planning to go to the pub. Like I said, caring, intelligent people.

You keep kidding yourself if it helps??‍♂️

2 hours ago, Archied said:

It's called risk management though isn't it? And the key bit is "choice". Are you somehow against Eddie's right to choose when and where he wears a mask??

1 hour ago, Stive Pesley said:

It's called risk management though isn't it? And the key bit is "choice". Are you somehow against Eddie's right to choose when and where he wears a mask??

Think you missed the bit where Eddie decides if others choices of when and where to wear a mask don’t match his then they are inferior to him in terms of caring and intellect, Eddie wants people to manage what risk he feels they pose to him , I would be a jolly fine fellow sitting at the next table to him in a pub without a mask but the scum of the earth being in the next aisle to him in the supermarket without one 

it’s called hypocrisy ?

Edited by Archied

19 hours ago, Stive Pesley said:

Ive never seen anyone against Eddie's choice to wear a mask, just him being against other people's choice not to wear a mask.

Risk management does not really involve going to places, where you know there will be people not wearing masks, and then telling everyone how stupid and intellectually inferior they are to yourself.

2 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Risk management does not really involve going to places, where you know there will be people not wearing masks, and then telling everyone how stupid and intellectually inferior they are to yourself.

Eddie: I've been to the pub once in 5 weeks - a pub which is well-ventilated AND still maintains a strict social distancing policy. Haven't been to a restaurant in 2 years

Archie: Why do you keep going to places where people don't wear masks you hypocrite!!!

This thread hasn't changed much has it - still no one reads what you actually say