Beni Baningime

RoyMac5

I’d start him ahead of Bird based on the last performance and give him his chance to make the position his own.

Birds always had this self confidence thing going on and it’s hindering his development as a player. 

Bird hid on Tuesday night and it’s not the first time he’s done it. When he first broke into the team he was as brave as a lion and thundered into tackles so he’s got it in him but he doubts himself to much. 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Derbados said:

Bird hid on Tuesday night and it’s not the first time he’s done it. When he first broke into the team he was as brave as a lion and thundered into tackles so he’s got it in him but he doubts himself to much.

Playing next to Rooney for those first few months definitely elevated him

3 hours ago, Derbados said:

I’d start him ahead of Bird based on the last performance and give him his chance to make the position his own.

Birds always had this self confidence thing going on and it’s hindering his development as a player. 

Yes, when pressed bird tends to hide a bit. Needs to sort that out quickly. 

2 hours ago, BriggRam said:

this bloke is gonna be epic

I always hope when a young loanee comes in that he is more than just ok and we suddenly find ourselves with a gem, a step up from the usual youthful talent with better than average ball control. ... It happens sometimes as it did with Mount and later Tomori. I’ve already decided in my Roy of the Rovers fantasy brain that Beni is going to be a Robson/Lampard type surging forward from deep with loads of muscle

Archived