Wisdom      6

Clarke      6

Knight     7

Bielik      8

Shinnie     8

CKR      8

Jozwiak    7

6 hours ago, Ruud Aralliss said:

You might be confusing Marshall with Stretch Armstrong.  A training session shot from about 15 yards.  Poor goal to concede, but If we have to apportion blame, Marshall wouldn’t be a consideration IMO

Its a strange one, in real time it seemed to be right in the far corner but I agree with @Dean (hick) Saunders that from the other camera angle it seems to go in bang in the centre of the goal.

4 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Its a strange one, in real time it seemed to be right in the far corner but I agree with @Dean (hick) Saunders that from the other camera angle it seems to go in bang in the centre of the goal.

I would have to watch it again as at the time I thought it hit the opposite side of the net. That would be far to painful so I’ll just take your word for it!

9 hours ago, sage said:

Here you go

Marshall 6.3

Byrne 6.6

Buchanan 6.5

Wisdom 6.3

Clarke 7

Knight 7.3

Bielik 7.4

Shinnie 7.7

CKR 6.9

Jozwiak 7.1

Far less people contributing this week which may have led to some anomalies.

Interesting that Wisdom got a modest overall mark but was rated highly by the Telegraph. 

2 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Interesting that Wisdom got a modest overall mark but was rated highly by the Telegraph. 

I found it interesting that despite losing 1 nil our forwards got better marks than the defenders. 

7 minutes ago, sage said:

I found it interesting that despite losing 1 nil our forwards got better marks than the defenders. 

I think some people rate forwards highly for their defensive work and defenders low for their creativity. 

CKR and Jozwiak praised for 'putting a shift in'. 

Some goals would be nice. 

18 hours ago, sage said:

Here you go

Marshall 6.3

Byrne 6.6

Buchanan 6.5

Wisdom 6.3

Clarke 7

Knight 7.3

Bielik 7.4

Shinnie 7.7

CKR 6.9

Jozwiak 7.1

Far less people contributing this week which may have led to some anomalies.

Does see a bit bizarre our forwards/midfield getting higher marks, when we created bugger all chances 

Archived