Derby v Preston Match Ratings

sage

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

That bozo ought to have his display count in his overall total for the season. It's ok to get sent off as long as it's in the first half and makes his teammates play for over an hour to compensate?

I made a rule at the start of the season that someone had to play 45 minutes to get a score. For whatever reason they play less than that. Otherwise it's a constant source of conjecture. 

27 minutes ago, sage said:

I made a rule at the start of the season that someone had to play 45 minutes to get a score. For whatever reason they play less than that. Otherwise it's a constant source of conjecture. 

So....Sibley comes on V. Red Dogs with 12 to go and 0-2 down & scores a 10 minute hat-trick...<in a Dee-dar voice> “what wud thar doo, then, then?” ?

53 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

When I saw it back from behind the goal it looked less in the corner and Marshall did not move much. Check it out on Sky Highlights and see what you think.

I am perfectly happy with Marshall by the way. Just an observation of this match.

I have seen it ?

7 hours ago, SKRam said:

MOM Bielik 

Waghorn scores a special 2 for such a wreck less  challenge..... he’s buying tonight 

Reckless performance by waggy that wrecked our chances. It reeks of lack of focus. Feckless tackle. Luckless result. Got my heckles up. Tech less tackle. Resulted in many PNE cackles. Crackless defence played well. Faultless midfield. No need for bleakness. Will proceed to success if we are not Rooneyless. Eventual promotion, none the less.

6 hours ago, RamNut said:

Marshall 6

Byrne 6

Buchanan 6

Wisdom 6

Clarke 6

Knight 6

Bielik 6

Shinnie 6

CKR 6

Jozwiak 6

Six of the best. Six pack. Hit for six. At sizes but not sevens. Six for one and half a dozen for the others. Six and two threes (Waggy and Ref). Ninety sixth minute. Ends run of six unbeaten. Sixteen points. Six as a parrot.

5 hours ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

Anyone else think Marshall could have done a bit better with the goal?

You might be confusing Marshall with Stretch Armstrong.  A training session shot from about 15 yards.  Poor goal to concede, but If we have to apportion blame, Marshall wouldn’t be a consideration IMO

Archived