Premier League 20/21

Day

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t blame Noble at all for speaking out.

Why would you sell one of your brightest prospects to a direct rival, and for that price?!

When Brighton want £40 million for Ben White, why would you sell Diangana for less than £20 million?

The reported fee (£12 million rising to £18m) barely affords you Matty Cash. So who do they think they are signing?

You can totally understand why there is so much unrest at that club.

3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Don’t think the West Ham owners are all too popular... 

See Arsenal and Newcastle.

West Ham fans have this superiority complex where they think they should be competing a lot higher than they are.

Not saying the owners have made poor decisions, but the way the fans go on you would think they are in League 2 or something.

1 minute ago, David said:

See Arsenal and Newcastle.

West Ham fans have this superiority complex where they think they should be competing a lot higher than they are.

Not saying the owners have made poor decisions, but the way the fans go on you would think they are in League 2 or something.

True, but looking from the outside they look pretty awfully run. Every window they seem to spend a lot of money on players that don’t produce (sounds familiar). Sacking Pellegrini and bringing back David bloody Moyes would have tipped me over the edge to be fair!

16 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

True, but looking from the outside they look pretty awfully run. Every window they seem to spend a lot of money on players that don’t produce (sounds familiar). Sacking Pellegrini and bringing back David bloody Moyes would have tipped me over the edge to be fair!

I don't understand the Moyes appointment to be fair, going back very rarely works out, even Howe going back to Bournemouth ultimately ended in relegation.

They just come across as an overly entitled fanbase that I find it hard to feel sympathetic for

6 minutes ago, David said:

I don't understand the Moyes appointment to be fair, going back very rarely works out, even Howe going back to Bournemouth ultimately ended in relegation.

They just come across as an overly entitled fanbase that I find it hard to feel sympathetic for

They are. Also an overly excitable fan base when your outnumbered 2 to 1. Quite unpleasant.  Remember a few of them singing i'm forever blowing bubbles as they walked into the castle and falcon after a midweek game. That may have turned into quite an unpleasant evening for them. 

42 minutes ago, David said:

So Bournemouth were not relegated then?

It’s like saying Brian Clough failed at Forest for ultimately getting them relegated, conveniently ignoring the back-to-back European Cups they won in the process.

I genuinely don’t think I’ve ever seen you make a worse point than this.?

4 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

It’s like saying Brian Clough failed at Forest for ultimately getting them relegated, conveniently ignoring the back-to-back European Cups they won in the process.

I genuinely don’t think I’ve ever seen you make a worse point than this.?

Taking Forest down could never be considered a failure

Just now, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Utter madness.

The panic buy of all panic buys! 

He would need to get close to 20 goals to even get anywhere close to repaying that kind of fee. It's not like he's even that young where you say that he's got loads of potential. Classic Villa signing. 

Archived