Macclesfield relegated

FindernRam

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Disgusting that the efl weren't happy with the punishment so appealed for the points and that has relegated a club already struggling financially,  they really are monsters destroying the English leagues

ah but if you were from stevenage you would have a different view.  I also wouldn't want to deny us the possibility of an appeal if the disciplinary committee find against us

3 minutes ago, Spanish said:

ah but if you were from stevenage you would have a different view.  I also wouldn't want to deny us the possibility of an appeal if the disciplinary committee find against us

Possibly but part of me would still feel like Macclesfield don't deserve it where as stevenage do as without the points punishment they go down , we would be appealing being punished though where Macclesfield were punished but it wasn't good enough for the efl and they wanted more 

1 hour ago, Spanish said:

Any club getting just 22 points from 36 games deserves to go down. Macclesfield would have finished 16th without the penalty. Very harsh for the fans

40 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Any club getting just 22 points from 36 games deserves to go down. Macclesfield would have finished 16th without the penalty. Very harsh for the fans

as we may find out, failure to pay salaries when due is against the rules and really the EFL are there to enforce said rules.  The clubs have the power to dictate rule changes so I think it could be said that Macclesfield must have had an involvement in the rule at some stage.  If the rules are wrong they should be changed

Archived