Test Cricket is Back

sage

1 minute ago, SKRam said:

Ditto I thought I’d missed first ball turns out I miss first wicket too, awful from Root 

Funny thing is I also missed the Warner wicket yesterday as well. Definitely need to tune in right at the hour tomorrow haha. 

3 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

Only hope we have with Bairstow, is that he gets injured, because his place seems sacrosanct.

Unfortunately the Ashes will be history anyway, so it'll ultimately make no difference.

Can’t someone take him golfing again

15 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

Only hope we have with Bairstow, is that he gets injured, because his place seems sacrosanct.

Unfortunately the Ashes will be history anyway, so it'll ultimately make no difference.

Whoah! 

Let’s remember he was our best batsman before his injury.

Whether he should be keeping is a different matter.

4 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Whoah! 

Let’s remember he was our best batsman before his injury.

Whether he should be keeping is a different matter.

Lest we forget…. Last year that innings against NZ will live long in my memory. Not for some clearly! 
I think Aussies are missing a trick here, not that they’re doing too badly but surely time for their spinner 

9 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Lest we forget…. Last year that innings against NZ will live long in my memory. Not for some clearly! 
I think Aussies are missing a trick here, not that they’re doing too badly but surely time for their spinner 

I’ve not got a problem with him playing as a batsman only but he as a right bag on if he’s not keeping, it’s not his fault but the selectors or whoever picks the team now should say your a batsman only. I never thought he was a test standard keeper before he broke his leg but he’s not playing like a county standard keeper presently. The catching as been the difference between the two sides in this series and the difference between the two keepers as been huge 

1 minute ago, Henrycav81 said:

I’ve not got a problem with him playing as a batsman only but he as a right bag on if he’s not keeping, it’s not his fault but the selectors or whoever picks the team now should say your a batsman only. I never thought he was a test standard keeper before he broke his leg but he’s not playing like a county standard keeper presently. The catching as been the difference between the two sides in this series and the difference between the two keepers as been huge 

Who does Foakes replace 🤔

6 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Who does Foakes replace 🤔

Crawley open with Bairstow he’s opened before

We just need a competent keeper we’re leaking runs from the keeper  whether it be dropped catches or a huge number of byes 

Edited by Henrycav81

15 minutes ago, Henrycav81 said:

We just need a competent keeper we’re leaking runs from the keeper  whether it be dropped catches or a huge number of byes 

Duckett then or Brookes 🤔

18 minutes ago, Henrycav81 said:

Yesterday Root was more the guilty which has cost us this. He knows that and is hurting. We’ve become a sub standard fielding side this series which is alarming