Our Derby County Collection - Luke & Keith Boden

Quangy

8 minutes ago, Quangy said:

Screenshot_20201116-170856_Facebook.jpg

I had one of those too (also binned may years ago ?). I don’t recall having the advertising on it though? My mum bought it for me when I was 19 or 20, because as a Wolves fan she thought it would be funny I should be wearing the black and ‘gold’. Bless her. Probably cost her a pretty penny, but I didn’t wear it much other than in the house to please her as I didn’t like the colour.

11 hours ago, Boycie said:

Damn, they were expecting a name who they could ask if they had anymore to sell. 
?

Believe it or not. We genuinely are interested in this type of thing. Its not just. Yay I got a shirt, next one... we gather information on all shirts. Where they came from etc who owned them. How they get the shirt. Its vital for added authentication on the shirt too. I have a note book with the names of everyone who has sold me a shirt and if they have a story to go with the shirt I have written that down as well. So that one day if a museum happens and my entire collection goes in there. I already have everything ready to give a description and background on all the shirts I own. Hope this clears things up. I can show it you one day??

Its an unofficial shirt mate. Its the equivalent of todays toffs and score draw shirt. Shirts that were made to look like the original shirts so fans could wear the colours of their teams shirts before mass replicas were officially made