Stay safe, stay fit, stay connected.

Rev

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this genuinely all that the telegraph was alluding to? I mean don’t get me wrong, fair play for helping out with charities, and I’m sure we all appreciate some extra RamsTV content to keep the boredom away. But it doesn’t exactly help the staff who have had a 20% pay cut - unlike their counterparts down the road at Forest. Not often in my lifetime have Forest had the moral high ground over us, but it’s feeling increasingly more like they do currently in recent times.

5 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Mel couldn’t afford a Zoom Pro subscription?

Probably, but I would also imagine they will have been busy shutting the club down and figuring out how they could operate remotely from home

Been away from the forum for a while, missing football so much, but I hope Derby are topping up the staff wages, if not then the players should step in, people who work in the ticket office, shops and bars get paid FA, anyway so 20 percent for them is a massive drop, unlike our millionaire footballers and owner, sort this out ASAP Derby, I hate the idea of Forest and Leeds being more loyal to there staff. If this is true then please sort it Mel, I thought we was the Derby family and we looked after each other. 

Archived