Odds today

Amberram

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Amberram said:

Derby away win and Liverpool to lose.

One of those days I suppose

Derby around 3/1, Watford were around 7/1.

Not actually that great odds considering we have only won 2 away games all season (although I now know Sheff Wed have only scored 2 goals at home in 3 months) and Liverpool have only dropped 2 points all season.

Actually went on Liverpool at 4/9 today...about sums up my football betting at the moment!

1 hour ago, Amberram said:

What’s your take on a Derby win on Thursday?

It's a tough ask. They seem to have hit a bit of form so we'll need everyone to be on top form. Having said that, with a sell out crowd behind us I think we can do it. It's our last chance for a bit of glory this season. I just hope we don't freeze. COYR.

On 29/02/2020 at 21:01, Steve How Hard? said:

It's a tough ask. They seem to have hit a bit of form so we'll need everyone to be on top form. Having said that, with a sell out crowd behind us I think we can do it. It's our last chance for a bit of glory this season. I just hope we don't freeze. COYR.

Oh, I don't know.
We still have The Olympiacos B Antiques Roadshow Thread to look forward to in late May!  ?

On 29/02/2020 at 21:01, Steve How Hard? said:

Hope our choir is in fine voice too, they’ll be noisy with how many tickets? 

Archived