Forest (A) picked for Sky Sports coverage

David

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Good news that it's on a Saturday and on TV.

Good news for those that will be able to watch it without having to "visit" another country. At least I will be able to watch the 7 games between Leeds and Forest, if they're not being screened on some obscure channel in Outer Mongolia!

7 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Great news.

I might sit on the living room floor, and get my missus to waz on me from the sofa, and it'll be just like being there... but slightly cheaper!  

Some presidents of the USA (allegedly) pay Russian prostitutes good money for that sort of thing. Perhaps he should have just gone to the city ground.

11 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Some presidents of the USA (allegedly) pay Russian prostitutes good money for that sort of thing. Perhaps he should have just gone to the city ground.

You start off saying "Some presidents", but later change it to a singular "he".  You also used the word "pay"... present tense.

I'm gonna do some digging, and see if I can work out which present day singular US president you could be referring to!  ?

29 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

You start off saying "Some presidents", but later change it to a singular "he".  You also used the word "pay"... present tense.

I'm gonna do some digging, and see if I can work out which present day singular US president you could be referring to!  ?

The one who totally did not have an affair with that portstar.

1 hour ago, richinspain said:

Good news for those that will be able to watch it without having to "visit" another country. At least I will be able to watch the 7 games between Leeds and Forest, if they're not being screened on some obscure channel in Outer Mongolia!

I bet Rams TV are as frustrated with this situation as you are, Rich!

Archived