Sign in to follow this  
86 Schmokes & a Pancake

MMA - Conor McGregor Hang Your Head In Shame

The attention seeking gimp that is Conor McGregor is once again in the news, this time for attempting (and failing miserably) to knock a pensioner off his bar stool with the cheapest of cheap shots. I mean the old boy literally was not even looking at him when McGregor throws a left hand ritght onto his jaw. After Khabib ruthlessly dismantled old motormouth I was hopeful that'd be the last we'd hear of him. Alas not. First we get the Mayweather fiasco 'fight', now this. When's the man going to grow up?

Predictably, folk are giving McGregor a bit of a hard time over it and the ever philosophic McGregor, whilst being superficially apologetic, has cracked this absolute pearler of a comment:

"People are trying to bait me into things. Am I the fish or am I the whale? I must be calm, I must be zen. I must lead by example."

You're not a fish Conor, nor a whale, you're just a massive ****!

Full story and video here - https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/9781557/conor-mcgregor-video-punch-dublin-pub-apology/

You say the victim was "a pensioner"

"The article's headline describes the victim of being "elderly".

The article later goes on to name him, and states he is 50 years old... FIFTY, FFS!

He ain't elderly!  He ain't a pensioner!  I wish you'd all just eff off!

Disgruntled 56 year old.
Derby.

2 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

You say the victim was "a pensioner"

"The article's headline describes the victim of being "elderly".

The article later goes on to name him, and states he is 50 years old... FIFTY, FFS!

He ain't elderly!  He ain't a pensioner!  I wish you'd all just eff off!

Disgruntled 56 year old.
Derby.

Did one of your grandkids post this for you old timer?

The hardest man in the world can't even knock that old geezer over with a free blind shot. 

No wonder Mayweather toyed with him