Cornwall Lift

BodminRam

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Posted in the tickets threads as well but:

I know it's a bit late in the day, but, someone I know is in Padstow, Cornwall with a ticket and can't go. So if you can collect it off him.

DM me and I'll pass you the details.

I can vouch for him, went to school with bloke.

Still available if its useful to anyone.

Big thanks to @BodminRam and his lad for getting me to Wembley and back safe and sound. Top bloke who I will be meeting up with for a home match next season.

His driving was brilliant, in and out of London in record time, only getting lost once when he was 5 miles from where he's lived for years ?

21 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Big thanks to @BodminRam and his lad for getting me to Wembley and back safe and sound. Top bloke who I will be meeting up with for a home match next season.

His driving was brilliant, in and out of London in record time, only getting lost once when he was 5 miles from where he's lived for years ?

Was waiting for that last bit, LOL, Was a pleasure to share a lift with a true Ram and gent, 

PS Jaffa cakes are cakes, NOT biscuits

• 11 months later...

Bump...

Can't believe its a year ago @BodminRam - we never did get that meet up due to the unreal circumstances we find ourselves in.

You'd have been picking me up from Weymouth this year on your way to Wembley for the play off final v Leeds or Forest, would have been fun I'm sure.....

Hope you and yours are well mate, 

COYR

13 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Bump...

Can't believe its a year ago @BodminRam - we never did get that meet up due to the unreal circumstances we find ourselves in.

You'd have been picking me up from Weymouth this year on your way to Wembley for the play off final v Leeds or Forest, would have been fun I'm sure.....

Hope you and yours are well mate, 

COYR

Was thinking the same. 12 month since I was stood outside Wembley reading the team selection from my phone, thinking to myself why has he picked that line up. we wont score. Had a bad feeling before KO with the selection. 

History now and role on to the next dream of one day. lol  

I do think if he can keep the youngsters without prem teams poaching we have a good shout next time. 

And my friend and son are itching to get to PP, so as soon as we can, be assured we will be their, we can stay at his sisters, so can have a few beers B4/after etc.

Hope you, family and all the mini bus crew are well and safe

UTR

• 1 month later...
On 23/05/2020 at 12:06, BodminRam said:

Was thinking the same. 12 month since I was stood outside Wembley reading the team selection from my phone, thinking to myself why has he picked that line up. we wont score. Had a bad feeling before KO with the selection. 

History now and role on to the next dream of one day. lol  

I do think if he can keep the youngsters without prem teams poaching we have a good shout next time. 

And my friend and son are itching to get to PP, so as soon as we can, be assured we will be their, we can stay at his sisters, so can have a few beers B4/after etc.

Hope you, family and all the mini bus crew are well and safe

UTR

If you are struggling to make games next season, cheer yourself up by reading the matchday thread.  

On 19/07/2020 at 21:34, TigerTedd said:

I went to Cornwall a couple of weeks ago for a 15 minute appointment. Literally. A 4.5 hr drive down there. I got out of my car for 15 mins, got back in and drove home. 

Know what you’re saying, trying to find a dentist these days is a b****y nightmare 

?

• 4 weeks later...
On 19/07/2020 at 21:34, TigerTedd said:

I went to Cornwall a couple of weeks ago for a 15 minute appointment. Literally. A 4.5 hr drive down there. I got out of my car for 15 mins, got back in and drove home. 

That’s the reverse of my day when we the Cardiff match was ‘snowed’ off

Archived