Cornwall Lift

BodminRam

6 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

Hang on a minute mate, I'll be right back. There's a knock at my door ?

Some big bloke offering me free custard creams if I open the door. Promising not to hurt me.

He's not big, but you know he'd never stop until you're wading through the nearest river to escape.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Boycie said:

If you see a sofa dumped by the road sidedistract him, or you’ll have to pull up.

I always thought that Utch WAS the sofa dumped by the side of the road.

1 hour ago, ossieram said:

Don't say no if he offers you a biscuit, he gets upset with people that don't like biscuits. 

When are dropping that spare lucky, lucky, thong off  for me mate.

Hope Bodmin dunna mind when I change into it as we cross the M25.?

Piss taking aside, what a lovely gesture to rescue our favourite hapless mod who didn't have enough faith in Frank and the boys to plan ahead better.

I don't know how @David keeps him on, if he wasn't at the match he'd be on a campsite in the middle of nowhere, and as much use forum-wise as suncream in Devon at the end of May.

Bodmin not leaving till 8am, Got to be at least 4hrs 10 mins from that Cornwall town. Also on a bank holiday Monday and you might need a toilet stop. Good luck on your journey, have a safe drive. I'll be leaving Plymouth at 7am, going to park up approx 7 miles from Wembley grab some lunch at a Wetherspoons before catching a tube to Wembley Park.

2 hours ago, reveldevil said:

Piss taking aside, what a lovely gesture to rescue our favourite hapless mod who didn't have enough faith in Frank and the boys to plan ahead better.

I don't know how @David keeps him on, if he wasn't at the match he'd be on a campsite in the middle of nowhere, and as much use forum-wise as suncream in Devon at the end of May.

Because I've met you and know your only joking,  I'm only going to ban you until August.

2 hours ago, reveldevil said:

You ok mate?

Lost track of who's going to Wembley, you sorted?

18 hours ago, plymouthram said:

Bodmin not leaving till 8am, Got to be at least 4hrs 10 mins from that Cornwall town. Also on a bank holiday Monday and you might need a toilet stop. Good luck on your journey, have a safe drive. I'll be leaving Plymouth at 7am, going to park up approx 7 miles from Wembley grab some lunch at a Wetherspoons before catching a tube to Wembley Park.

Hi Plymouth, ive paid £20 and parking 5 mins walk from the ground, traffic will be coming this way, being half term, cant believe how much support their is down here, I went to the  Bristol match, and sat next to people from Exeter, and someone said hi to me who was sitting behind, from Plymouth. Have a great day

53 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Posted in the tickets threads as well but:

I know it's a bit late in the day, but, someone I know is in Padstow, Cornwall with a ticket and can't go. So if you can collect it off him.

DM me and I'll pass you the details.

I can vouch for him, went to school with bloke.

I have sent you a DM mate

Archived